Aah… a new year – the perfect time for a fresh start.
Here’s a helpful resolution… when embarking on your next communications project, try answering the following 10 questions:
- What do we want to achieve?
- With whom do we need to communicate to reach our goals?
- What do they currently think/know about this issue?
- What do we want them to think or do?
- What do we need to communicate to encourage the opinions/actions we want?
- What is the best way to communicate with these audiences?
- When should we communicate?
- Where should we communicate?
- How should we communicate?
- How will we measure results?
By answering these key questions before implementing communications strategies, you can help to ensure that your approach is on target and will achieve the results you want.
Wishing you effective communications in 2010!